Monday, February 9, 2009

What's new Pussycat?

I've been...busy. Seriously busy. Not so much with day to day stuff, but the stuff in my head, and avoiding it.

Anyway...Cascade Fixation Effects Color 9192, finally on its way to me.

Also ordered a skein of Trekking in some colorway. I'm too lazy to look it up right now...Oh, wait, Aquamarine? It's a gorgeous variegated blue.

Knitting Broadripple from Knitty with Cascade Fixation Effects #9030, Denim. Pretty sock! #1 almost done.

This weekend, I cooked Baked Macaroni and Cheese (Alton Brown), and we made Chip Chops (also Alton)...On Sunday I made Linguine Carbonara at 12:30 p.m.

I'm having a pre-midlife crisis. This 9-5 gig is making me painfully realize that I'm not built for 9-5 work. At all. Or the dress code. I'm rethinking my PhD and pondering: farm + sheep + spinning wheel + ....

Yep. I yearn for my garden. No wonder I'm so depressed. I should be ordering seeds, drawing plots and planning. Hrm.

No comments:

Post a Comment